Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01322 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,429 (259,475 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)