Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01518 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,016 (132,816 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)