Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01434 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,276 (158,703 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)