Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,921 (2,387 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)