Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,994 (4,243 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (44 minutes ago)