Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,844 (2,192 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)