Cost of living comparison between Mannheim, Germany and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,635 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (44 minutes ago)