Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,437 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)