Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,716 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)