Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,965 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)