Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,257 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)