Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,713 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)