Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,128 (COL$9,534,955) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)