Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,513 (₨177,314) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)