Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,304 (₨95,340) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)