Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,919 in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 2 hours ago)