Cost of living comparison between Manfredonia, Italy and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,330 in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)