Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,731 (2,853,682 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)