Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,108 (4,384,004 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)