Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,816 (4,121,558 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)