Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,589 (£2,276) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)