Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,035 (£4,366) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (32 minutes ago)