Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,461 (£2,248) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)