Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.121 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,728 (£2,432) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)