Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23103 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,674 (R$ 7,247) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)