Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.256 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,333 (Dinar 1,034) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (41 minutes ago)