Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.446 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,821 (Dinar 1,971) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)