Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.328 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,815 (Dinar 1,209) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)