Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.473 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,977 (Dinar 2,013) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)