Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.498 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,762 (Dinar 1,906) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)