Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.161 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,250 (Dinar 1,041) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (28 minutes ago)