Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.464 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,929 (Dinar 2,000) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)