Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02761 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,631 (59,075 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)