Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02756 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,565 (56,788 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)