Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,420 (Rp 24,091,284) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)