Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10422 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,824 (46,290 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)