Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09601 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,367 (24,653 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)