Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09665 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,292 (23,716 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (40 minutes ago)