Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00893 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,578 (Shilling400,650) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)