Cost of living comparison between Malindi, Kenya and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00921 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,681 (Shilling399,509) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 2 hours ago)