Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00916 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,733 (Shilling407,536) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)