Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,109 (Shilling244,929) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)