Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05301 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,126 (40,112 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)