Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05518 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,979 (35,863 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (28 minutes ago)