Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05584 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,154 (38,567 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)