Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05490 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,030 (36,983 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (about 1 hour ago)