Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03359 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,200 ($U95,283) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)