Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22145 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,503 (6,789TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)