Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14487 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,191 (8,219TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)