Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16499 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,218 (7,380TL) in Malatya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)