Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,494 (Rp 35,349,342) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)