Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,392 (Rp 22,451,915) in Malang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)