Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13818 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,400 (24,605 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)