Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14609 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,497 (23,936 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)