Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14709 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,641 (24,754 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (29 minutes ago)