Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13412 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,941 (14,471 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)