Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12718 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,793 (14,100 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)