Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04757 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,372 (28,830 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)