Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,963 in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)