Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,470 in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)