Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,750 in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)