Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,962 in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)