Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41220 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €961 (2,332 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (about 2 hours ago)