Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,746 (1,799,755 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)