Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,506 (1,643,686 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)