Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,252 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (35 minutes ago)