Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,444 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)