Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,935 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (31 minutes ago)