Cost of living in Mainz, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,770 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)