Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,791 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)