Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,785 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)