Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,919 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)