Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,403 (51,116,655 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)