Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40683 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,412 (3,472 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)