Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,383 (₨ 179,645) in Mahendranagar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)