Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,419 (﷼ 77,526,452) in Mahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)