Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02594 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,434 (93,831 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)