Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01414 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,430 (руб 101,128) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)