Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01450 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,328 (руб 91,606) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)