Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01328 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,373 (руб 103,411) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)