Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,267 (₨161,538) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)