Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,097 (₨89,362) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)