Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,782 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,922 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)