Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,588 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,683 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)