Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,752 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,878 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)