Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,650 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,180 (₨158,859) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)