Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,627 ($3,231) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)