Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,040 ($5,661) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)