Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,567 ($3,015) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (13 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)