Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,479 (R$ 11,423) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (30 minutes ago)