Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23155 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,696 (R$ 7,325) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)