Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25121 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,720 (R$ 6,848) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)