Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,696 (R$ 12,796) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)