Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22413 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,702 (R$ 7,594) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (41 minutes ago)