Cost of living in Macao compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10687 EUR / MOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,934 (27,452 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)