Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,040 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)