Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,682 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (34 minutes ago)