Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 98% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,371 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 2 hours ago)