Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,589 in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)