Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03210 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,367 (42,588₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)