Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03145 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,425 (45,306₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)