Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03422 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,940 (56,685₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)