Cost of living comparison between Luxor, Egypt and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10372 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,407 (E£ 23,211) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)