Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06014 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,753 (E£ 29,142) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)