Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05162 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,484 (E£ 28,759) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)