Cost of living comparison between Luton, United Kingdom and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,300 (£5,605) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)