Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09939 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,866 (18,776 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)