Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09202 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 41% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,763 (19,161 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)