Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08269 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 50% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €695 (8,404 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (43 minutes ago)