Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12967 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,782 (元21,457) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)