Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10572 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,391 (50,994 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)