Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10513 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,136 (48,856 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)