Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10489 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,842 (27,090 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)