Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09633 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,014 (31,283 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)