Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,677 (Php142,288) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Berlin costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)