Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01885 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,436 (Php129,192) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)