Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,844 in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)