Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,701 in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)