Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,047 in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)