Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,453 (4,479,904 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)