Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,895 (5,396,362 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)