Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,980 (5,398,169 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)