Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23763 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,515 (6,374 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)