Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,582 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)