Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,538 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (41 minutes ago)