Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,510 ($2,860) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)