Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 92% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,646 (1,288,843 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)