Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00566 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 343% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €13,859 (2,449,337 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)