Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00373 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 142% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,107 (1,101,243 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)