Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00563 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 346% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €13,374 (2,377,399 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)