Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00511 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 293% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,683 (1,308,454 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (21 minutes ago)