Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00328 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 128% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,105 (1,251,949 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)